Sunday, November 8, 2015

Guess Which Movie Has Reignited Katrina Kaif's Passion As An Actor?

Katrina Kaif says her up and coming flick titled Fitoor, has reignited her enthusiasm as a performer and was stunned and energized while listening to the films script. The on-screen character says, she began to look all starry eyed at the script, and the motion picture is a never seen or heard affection story in Bollywood silver screen. Fitoor, is a sentimental dramatization film, taking into account Charles Dickens' novel Great Expectations.

Dilwale box office collection

The motion picture stars Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur and Tabu ahead of the pack parts. Katrina was cited as saying to a news gateway, "Fitoor is a script I began to look all starry eyed right now I heard it. I was extremely energized and energetic about it. When I began taking a shot at the film, we at first went moderate, then I began understanding things. I have learnt such a great amount from the film. It has re-motivated me... touched off the energy in me as a performing artist. It is similar to another adventure for me as a performer. On the off chance that I could about-face and live ordinary on the set, I would ." Katrina Kaif, is presently shooting for her up and coming flick Baar Dekho, alongside Sidharth Malhotra and the on-screen character has likewise gotten an offer to star in a romantic comedy alongside Sonam Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment